LA VERGNE, Tenn., July 12, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Amazon Prime Video and sewing brand SINGER® are collaborating on the second season of the Amazon Original Series Making the Cut. The brands have teamed up for season one and will continue their relationship into season two, along with hosts and executive producers Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn as well as judges Winnie Harlow and Jeremy Scott as part of the Making the Cut team.
Filmed in The angel, the second season features 10 designers from five different countries competing in tasks that challenge not only their design skills, but also their ability to run all facets of a fashion brand. The eight-part fashion competition series will be on. Premiered July 16, 2021, on Amazon Prime Video. Two new episodes are released every week, culminating in a grand finale with an epic catwalk show August 6, 2021.
As part of the joint advertising collaboration, the SINGER® brand has launched a Making the Cut-inspired sewing collection that includes a SINGER® Making the Cut M3330 mechanical sewing machine, a SINGER®Making the Cut S0230 overlock machine, and SINGER®Making the Cut 220 045 112 irons. These machines are available starting today at major retail partners, including Amazon, and at retail between $ 79 $ and $ 249.
SINGER® provides the series’ designers with machines that they can use throughout the season – reaffirming the sewing brand’s commitment to inspiring fashion designers around the world. Each episode accompanies the designers on their way to the next big global fashion brand, supported by a SINGER®.
“Today’s consumers get sewing inspiration from many sources. Working with Amazon Prime Video and Making the Cut solidifies SINGER® as the industry choice. This new product collection will mark the start of many fashion careers and we are thrilled to be part of the start.” of something great. ” says CMO Dean Brindle.
For more information, please visit: http://connect.singer.com/makingthecut2
The SINGER® brand has stood for sewing for 170 years. From Isaac Singer’s patent for the first consumer sewing machine in 1851 to the world’s first cloud-based sewing ecosystem in 2015, the spirit of practical design and creative innovation that has characterized the brand from the start continues to this day. From fashion to home accessories to embroidery and quilting – we are committed to the growth and development of SINGER® products for seamstresses of all levels.
OVER THE CUT OF THE SECOND SEASON
New city. New designers. Same great style. Making the Cut is once again on the lookout for the next big global fashion brand. In the second season, host Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn is accompanied by the jury of the world-famous supermodel Winnie Harlow and fashion pop icon and Moschino Creative Director Jeremy Scott. Plus, additional judges will make cameos throughout the season, including Prabal Gurung and Shiona Turini.
Filmed in The angel, Season 2 celebrates the city known for some of the hippest people and events in the world. From star-studded red carpets to modern street style, The angel’ The diverse fashion scene forms the perfect backdrop for the second season of Making the Cut.
As the pandemic continues to affect the fashion industry heavily, designers are looking for new ways to reach customers and grow their businesses. Participation in the second season in The angel is a diverse group of 10 talented entrepreneurs and designers from around the world ready to take their emerging brands to the next level and become the latest global phenomenon. The winner of the series receives $ 1 million to invest in their business, the opportunity to sell a collection in the Amazon Fashion store, and mentoring with Amazon Fashion.
Limited editions of the winning look of each episode will be available exclusively in the Amazon Fashion Making the Cut Store immediately after each episode. After most of the winning looks of the first season sold out in less than two days, the second season offers increased availability of winning looks. We encourage our customers to shop early so they can see and wear it.
The series becomes executive producer of Sara Rea, Page Feldman, Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn, and Jennifer Love and is produced by Hello Sunshine and Amazon Studios.
For more information, please visit Amazon Studios press page.
ABOUT PRIME VIDEO
Prime Video offers customers a huge collection of movies, series, and sports, all of which are available on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy hits like Coming 2 America, The Boys, Tom Clancys Jack Ryan, Sylvie’s Love, Upload and My Spy, as well as Emmy and Golden Globe winners Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Golden Globe winner Small Ax, Oscar winner Sound of Metal, Golden Globe winner and Oscar nominee Borat Subsequent Movie Film, and Oscar-nominee Time and One night in Miami…. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
- Prime Video channels: Prime members can add channels like Discovery +, CBS All Access, BET +, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.tv, STARZ and SHOWTIME – no additional apps to download and no cables required. Pay only for the ones you want and cancel anytime. The full list of available channels can be found at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or buy: Enjoy newly released movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of the latest TV shows to buy, and special offers only for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with hundreds of compatible devices of your choice. Stream from the Internet or use the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console or a selected smart TV. For a complete list of compatible devices, see amazon.com/howtostream.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every ad 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible content. Take a look behind the scenes of your favorite films and series with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with selected mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of the many shopping and entertainment perks that come with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping of millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, and access to Ad-free advertising music and Kindle eBooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/singer-sewing-brand-teams-up-with-the-amazon-original-series-making-the-cut-301331816.html